Register Now for Fall Travel TeamsFriday, 21 June 2013
Coach Camarda is asking all the players and coaches to complete the registration process by Saturday, 22 June 2013. Register online via Sports-Signup. Registration should only take about 10 minutes. Please attend to this now so that we can start filling out the necessary paperwork for LIJSL. Thanks!
Rocky Point Coaches Complete Goalkeeping CertificationMonday, 10 June 2013
Joe Cabrera and Donavan Hall, coaches of the RPYSC U10 girls and boys teams (respectively) completed their Level 1 Goal Keeping Coaching certification through the National Soccer Coaches Association of American (NCSAA). This was the first time a goal keeping coaching class has been offered on Long Island. The course instructor, Scott Leamey, led the six hour course which was designed to show team coaches how to better meet the needs of their players who tend goal. The NSCAA will be offering a Level 2 course in July.
"Oklahoma Strong" Rough Riders DoubleheaderThursday, 30 May 2013
To support the tornado recovery efforts of Moore, Oklahoma, the Long Island Rough Riders will dedicate 100% of game-day tickets and limited edition "Oklahoma Strong" Rough Riders t-shirt purchases from the Rough Riders Men's & Women's double header home match on Saturday, June 1 to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund.
The Rough Rides Women will play local rivals the New York Magic starting at 5:00 pm. The Rough Riders Men will kick off at 7:30 pm against F.A. Euro – NY Magic.
You can purchase tickets online or at the gate.
TryoutsMonday, 27 May 2013
If you've glanced at the calendar recently, you'll see that try-outs for the Rocky Point Youth Soccer Club 2013-2014 season are coming up in mid-June. Some teams will be holding tryouts on the 12th and 13th at FJC from 5pm to 6:15pm.
Summer Soccer CampsTuesday, 14 May 2013
As the end of the season approaches you'll want to start considering your summer training options. East End Soccer Academy has a number of camps, full and half day.
Evolution Training Academy in Mt Sinai
July 8 - 11 speed & agility, ball skills and finishing clinic / ages 10 and UP / 9:00 - 11:15 a.m.
"1st Touch" / ages 5 - 7 / 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
July 22 - 25 The complete soccer player / ages 7 - 10 / 9:00 a.m. - 12:00
Getting Ready for school ball / 11 and up / 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Early Camp registration Deadline is JUNE 10th.
Red Bull Camp at Manorville
Last year a lot of attended the New York Red Bull run camp at Manorville. They'll be doing it again this year. Here's the information:
Host Organization: Manorville Soccer Club
Location: Manorville, NY
Field Name: Dayton Ave School
Field Address: 151 Dayton Ave
Dates: 8/19/2013 to 8/23/2013, 5pm to 8pm
Rocky Point Youth Soccer Club 2012 Fall Registration is now OPENSunday, 17 June 2012 at 9:52 am
All Little Eagles and Intramural players can now re-register for the 2012 fall season. Remember it is an online registration through our website. If you have any questions please contact Coach Camarda 942-9505.
Important steps below for all Travel Players.
- Register online via Sports Signup.
- Returning Players can login using the same user name (your email address) and password from last season.
- All travel players will need to have their picture uploaded for their new player cards in their player’s profile.
- All travel players that are playing in the 2012 Fall season must register BEFORE June 23, 2012. It is very important to register by this date in order to play for the fall season.
- Why so early? Every soccer club on Long Island has an appointment with Long Island Junior Soccer League, (this is the league your child plays in) and all the teams in the club must be entered and submitted before their appointment. Our appointment with LIJSL is on June 29, 2012. This is why it is very important that you register your child before June 23, 2012. It takes a long time to enter the teams and since I am getting married this July I cannot stress to coaches why their players did not register by the due date above. I am asking very kindly to follow these directions as expeditiously as possible. If we do not complete this process by this date we cannot enter the teams in the league.
If you have any questions please CALL your coach.
tryouts for 2012 - 2013 travel teamsTuesday, 12 June 2012 at 7:59 pm
If you want to be part of a RPYSC travel team for the 2012-2013 season you will need to attend the tryouts being held on Wednesday, June 13 and Thursday, June 14 at the FJC fields. All potential players should attend both tryouts.
- U9 - Born on or after August 1st, 2003 / no player allowed if born after July 31st, 2005
- U10 - Born on or after August 1st, 2002 / no player allowed if born after July 31st, 2004
- U11 - Born on or after August 1st, 2001 / no player allowed if born after July 31st, 2003
- U12 - Born on or after August 1st, 2000 / no player allowed if born after July 31st, 2002
- U13 - Born on or after August 1st, 1999 / no player allowed if born after July 31st, 2001
- U14 - Born on or after August 1st, 1998 / no player allowed if born after July 31st, 2000
- U15 - Born on or after August 1st, 1997 / no player allowed if born after July 31st, 1999
- U16 - Born on or after August 1st, 1996 / no player allowed if born after July 31st, 1999